Children and young people are a valued part of our church. We have a number of groups for children and run groups such as Pulse for young people.
On Sundays, children begin worship in the Church Hall and join us in church at the Peace for the remainder of the service. Children come forward with their parents and receive a blessing at the communion rail.
- Crèche: Parents are welcome to bring babies or toddlers to the services and to take them out to the vestry (with changing facilities and toys) whenever they need. Crèche leaders are on hand to help or to look after them if parents wish to return to the service.
- Junior Church: Meets every Sunday (except the first in the month) during school terms at 10.00 a.m in the Church Hall. Children are welcome from age 3. We do not have an upper age limit, and young people leave us to attend the main church service when they feel ready. Contact: Gill Hale. Tel: 01865 248260
- Junior Choir: For all trebles aged 7-18 years, boys and girls equally welcome. Practices are Friday evenings in the church from 6.00 until 6.45 pm. The choir sings at one service per month (normally third Sundays) at the 10.00 am Parish Communion and occasionally other special services. No prior musical knowledge or experience is required; this will be taught as the prospective chorister progresses working towards medals using the RSCM Voice for Life scheme. Pick up a leaflet in church for more information.Contact: Neil Barker. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pulse: For anyone at secondary school. We meet on Saturday evenings, the second and fourth in the month. Contact: Skye Denno
- Baby and Toddler Group: This warm and welcoming group is for parents/carers with babies and young children (up to school age) and meets on Wednesday mornings from 9.30am – 11.30am during term time. Tea, coffee, and biscuits are provided. It is funded by the church so there is no charge.
Contact: Gill Hale. Tel: 01865 248260. Email: email@example.com.